We prepare a clear financial statement of where you are now and identify what actions are needed for you to reach your personal objectives.
Few of us plan to fail but sadly most of fail to plan. Personal financial planning should help you to achieve your objectives.
Typical steps in the process would be:
- An initial meeting to identify your financial objectives.
- Collection of comprehensive personal financial data to establish your current position.
- A written plan detailing recommendations of actions needed to achieve your objectives.
- A meeting to review and agree an implementation strategy.
- Monitoring and review to ensure that the plan is still appropriate.
The above process does not include specific product advice or “selling” and is therefore totally free of any commission bias.